Molowo Noni by SamklefNigerian Music Videos
Home | Blog | ( 2 ) | Subscribe | Post a comment Posted by Felix Okoli on Wednesday September 28, 2011: Molowo Noni is a hot Nigerian music by yours trul Samklef. This song has also got a hot video that can grace the global scene. Samklef sur knows how to do Nigerian music right and he has shown it with this music video titled "Molowo Noni".
The song comes in a mix of Nigerian Yoruba and English and I just have to say that the video is superb. Nice one. This video features Wizkid, Oleku's Ice Prince and the Who am I singer D'Prince.
Now what does Molowo Noni mean? Well it comes from a Yoruba phrase which means "I have money, isn't is so?" Enjoy and make your comments
Re: Molowo Noni by Samklef Posted by nakai nakirwayi pearl on Tuesday October 18, 2011 at 14:36:13: love ths song lyk my boyfrnd!
Re: Molowo Noni by Samklef Posted by CICHELLA on Saturday December 10, 2011 at 21:10:52: molowo is a grat song with great beat.big up to samklef.helo guys i am an entertainer.to know more about me visit www.cichella.blogspot.com
Re: Molowo Noni by Samklef Posted by phoebeee on Monday January 2, 2012 at 8:49:1: me so in2 diz song! Noni
- Sexy mama by Iyanya featuring Wizki - Sunday April 28, 2013
- No more Tuale by 2Kriss featuring Olamide - Saturday March 30, 2013
- Gobe by Davido - Friday March 1, 2013
- Skibobo by Goldie Harvery featuring AY - Friday February 15, 2013
- Baby Oku by Flavour - Monday January 21, 2013
- Confam by Blackmagic ft Sasha P - Tuesday January 1, 2013
- Alingo by PSqaure - Sunday November 18, 2012
- Blog Private tips by Wande Coal - Wednesday October 10, 2012 21:58:24
- Nobody like you by Lara George - Sunday October 7, 2012
- Aboki by Ice Prince - Tuesday October 2, 2012
- Ur waist by Iyanya - Saturday September 15, 2012
- Killing me softly by Chyme Hd feat Omo - Friday September 14, 2012